1. Write anything you like in the text box.
2. Click the symbols (below) that you like to use, it will be automatically inserted into the text box.
3. When you are done, click 'Post to my tumblr'.
4. A pop up window will appear, click 'Create Post' button at bottom left.
5. Done. Your message with the symbols will appear in your tumblr
*For firefox users, your symbols will be inserted at the end of the text. For Chrome and IE users, your symbols will be inserted where your text cursor is.
*Seeing boxes? Almost all these symbols are UTF-8 text. MOST computers support UTF-8 text. So, if you see boxes instead of text = your computer does not support UTF-8 text but the text will appear as it should in all UTF-8 text supported computers (which means majority of computers)
*Some symbols don't work well with other symbols. If you see some of your symbols turn into squares after you have put a new symbol, that new symbols is the culprit. The solve this, you need to undo. Click the text box and press Ctrl + Z (or right click, then click Undo) OR delete that new symbol.
Your text box :
Hot and popular!
Religious / Beliefs
Commonly used I
Commonly used II
Alphabets, Numbers and Math Related
Superscript (not all alphabets available)
Subscript (not all alphabets available)
The internet is where you make friends, stay connected with friends, get webdate, get free dating etc. And for new music bands or artists, internet is a good place to promote your band or yourselves by giving free legal music for your fans to download or listen to. Whatever it is, a cool symbols definitely will make you presence noticed!